Thursday, September 2, 2010

Week 3 Of Personal Finance



This week in personal financed, I have learned the importance of being prepared in this world. As far as picking a carreer that fits me perfectly, or finding the field to work in that would help me financially. With staying on top of the trends of this world either demographically or geographically will help me succeed in every which way. Lastly, I also learned the importance of having a resume and cover letter when looking for a job/carreer; for it will make me look profession and it can help me beat out any competition. On the next topic, I'm super excited because i get to cheer at my first game on Saturday. I am somewhat nervous but more excited than anything. It would make it all the more better is our team wins. GO RAMS!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment